The "Couldn't Log In, Unhandled exception occurred during login" error message is related to a Credential Manager issue on your Windows 10 installation.
To resolve the issue:
- Go to the Windows Start menu.
- Type in "Services" and select the "Services" Desktop app.
- Right-click "Credential Manager" and Start or Restart your Credential Manager service.
Other potential solutions
Here are a few other things you can try if you're having trouble logging in to the Windows 10 app:
- Try visiting win10.todoist.com in the Microsoft Edge browser. If that does connect properly, the problem may be with our app. But if it doesn’t connect to Todoist, the problem may be with your network configuration, please check with your network admin.
If you’re still having trouble, here is some valuable information you can share with our Support team when you contact them:
- How are you trying to sign in? Email? Facebook? Google?
- If Google/Facebook, when does the login fail? Is it after authentication with Google/Facebook?
- Are you on a corporate/school network?
- Open the debug console by pressing F12 when logging in and include anything there.