Get rid of old projects and keep your project list nice and tidy. Here's how:
- Hover over the project you want to delete and click on the three dots icon that appears to the right.
- Select Delete project from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, click Delete to confirm.
- Swipe the project you want to delete from right to left.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- In the pop-up window, tap Delete project to confirm.
- Swipe up the bottom app bar to open the menu.
- At the bottom of your project list, tap Manage projects.
- Tap the project you want to delete.
- In the top-right corner, tap the three dots icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Delete.
- Confirm that you wish to delete the project.
Can I restore a deleted project?
The only way you can recover a deleted project is by importing a backup. If you use Pro plan or Business plan, Todoist automatically backs up your data every day that you login to Todoist. Your backups correspond to the last 21 days and you can store up to 21 backups on your account.