Get rid of old projects and keep your project list nice and tidy. Here's how:
- Hover over the project you want to delete and click on the three dots icon that appears to the right.
- Select Delete project from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, click Delete to confirm.
- Swipe the project you want to delete from right to left.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- In the pop-up window, tap Delete project to confirm.
- In the top left of your Todoist, tap the menu icon.
- At the bottom of your project list, tap Manage projects.
- Tap the project you want to delete.
- In the top right, tap the three dots icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Delete.
- Confirm that you wish to delete the project.
- Right click on the project you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Click Confirm.
You may want to archive a project instead. Archiving a project removes it from your project list, but you can always view and restore it later. Just follow all the same steps as above, but select Archive rather than delete.
Q: Can I restore a deleted project?
A: The only way you can recover a deleted project is by importing a backup. If you use Todoist Premium or Todoist Business, Todoist automatically backs up your data every day that you login to Todoist.