Keep your ever-growing project list neat and organized with sub-projects. For example, you might create “parent” projects called “Home” and “Health” and then organize various sub-projects underneath each one.
Turn a project into a sub-project
Todoist currently supports sub-projects on three indent levels. To turn a project into a sub-project:
- Hover over a project.
- Drag the project to the left or right to change its indent level.
- Long press on any project.
- Drag and drop it to the right or left to change its indent level.
- At the bottom of your project list, tap Manage Projects.
- At the top-right, tap the pencil icon.
- Drag and drop any project to the right or left to change its indent level.
About sub-projects in teams
You will not be able to create a sub-project or turn an existing project into a sub-project in teams.