If you’re finished with a project, you can archive it to move it out of your active project list.
You can view all your archived projects and unarchive them any time.
- Hover over the project you wish to archive in the list of projects in the left-hand menu and click the three dots icon. Alternatively, click on the project you want to archive and click on the three dots icon in the top-right corner of the project.
- Select Archive project from the menu.
- Tap on the project you want to archive.
- Tap the three dots icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap Edit Project.
- Tap the Archive Project button.
- Tap Archive Project to confirm the archive.
You can also archive a project through its context menu.
- Drag the bottom app bar up your screen. This will open the menu.
- At the bottom of your project list, tap Manage projects.
- Tap the project you want to archive.
- Tap the three dots icon in the top right.
- Select Archive.
- Confirm that you wish to archive the project.
If I archive a shared project, will the project also be archived in my collaborators' accounts?
No. When you archive a project, it'll only become archived for your account.