If you’re finished with a project, you can archive it to move it out of your active project list. You can view all your archived projects and unarchive them any time.
- Find the project you wish to archive in the list of projects in the left-hand menu.
- Hover over the project and click the three dots icon.
- Select Archive project from the menu.
- Click or tap on the project you want to archive.
- Click or tap on the three dots icon in the top-right corner of the project.
- Select Archive project.
- Tap on the project you want to archive.
- Tap the three dots icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap Edit Project.
- Tap the Archive Project button.
- Tap Archive Project to confirm the archive.
If your iOS device is using version iOS 13 or above, you can also archive a project through its context menu.
- At the top left of your Todoist, tap the menu icon.
- At the bottom of your project list, tap Manage projects.
- Tap the project you want to archive.
- Tap the three dots icon in the top right.
- Select Archive.
- Confirm that you wish to archive the project.
If I archive a shared project, will the project also be archived in my collaborators' accounts?
No. When you archive a project, it'll only become archived for your account.