If you’re finished with a project, you can archive it to move it out of your active project list.
You can view all your archived projects and unarchive them at any time.
- Hover over the project you wish to archive in the list of projects in the left-hand menu and click the three dots icon.
- Select Archive project from the menu.
- Select Archive to confirm.
- Tap on the project you want to archive.
- Tap the three dots icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap Edit Project.
- Tap the Archive Project button.
- Tap Archive Project to confirm the archive.
You can also archive a project through its context menu.
- Tap the project you want to archive.
- Tap the three dots icon in the top right.
- Select Archive.
- Tap Archive to confirm.
If I archive a shared project, will the project also be archived in my collaborators' accounts?
No. When you archive a project, it'll only become archived for your account.
Can I archive individual tasks?
No, you can only archive sections and projects. You can instead either complete or delete individual tasks.