You'll only be able to change your password using Todoist’s web, macOS, Windows (legacy) or Android apps. This isn't yet available in the Windows 10 or iOS apps.
- At the top right of your Todoist, click the gear icon and select Settings.
- Open the Account tab.
- Click edit next to the hidden password field '******'.
- Enter a new password and confirm it.
- Click Save.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top left of your Todoist.
- At the bottom of the menu, tap Settings > Account.
- Tap Password.
- Enter your new password.
- Tap OK.
Not available yet.