No matter how much you rely on your digital to-do list, sometimes you just need to see your tasks on paper. Here’s how to print them from your Todoist:
- Open the list you’d like to print: Inbox, Today, Upcoming, or a specific project, label, or filter.
- Click your avatar in the top-left.
- Select Print.
- (Optional) Click Include comments to also print the comments of the tasks in your list.
- Follow the steps in the print window to print your list.
Can I print my task list if it's in board view?
No. When printing in board view, your task list will automatically be rendered as a list. We therefore recommend that you set your task list to list view before printing.
How can I print all my tasks?
The easiest way to print all your tasks would be to open your View all filter, then follow the instructions for printing as outlined in this article.
How can I print one task (with all its comments)?
Please note that this can only be done directly through a browser:
- Open todoist.com in a browser.
- Click on a task to open task view.
- Hold down Ctrl + P (or Cmd + P) to trigger the browser's native print function.
How can I include the sub-tasks when printing a list of tasks?
To include the sub-tasks, make sure to expand them in your list view. For this, click the arrow next to the completion circle of the parent task.