If you manage your emails on macOS using Apple Mail, you can quickly add emails as tasks to Todoist. Here's how:
- In Todoist, open quick add by pressing the + symbol at the top.
- Switch to Apple Mail and find the email you want to add as a task.
- Drag and drop the email from Apple Mail onto Todoist's opened quick add task name field.
- A link to the email will appear, formatted in Markdown. Add any more information to the task like project, date or priority.
- Click Add Task to save the task.
Any email that you've added following these steps can also be opened in Apple Mail for iOS.
Can I also add emails as tasks using Apple Mail on iOS?
No, at this moment you can only open emails on iOS. As an alternative, you can turn emails into tasks by forwarding them to Todoist.