If you manage your email using Apple Mail, you can quickly add emails as tasks to Todoist.
- In Todoist, open quick add by pressing the + icon at the top.
- Switch to Apple Mail and find the email you want to add as a task.
- Drag and drop the email from Apple Mail onto Todoist's opened quick add field.
- A link to the email will appear in your quick add task field, formatted in markdown. Add any more information to the task like project, date or priority.
- Click Add Task to save the task.
- Later, click the task to open the email in Apple Mail (or iOS Mail on iOS).
As an alternative, you can turn emails into tasks by forwarding them to Todoist. Learn more about it here.