Get tasks out of your head and onto your to-do list fast by dictating them to your Apple Watch.
- Open the Todoist app by tapping the Todoist logo on your Apple Watch face.
- Force touch anywhere inside the app and you’ll see the option to Add Task.
- Once you see the voice recognition waves, say the task details and tap Done.
- On the next screen, you can select the task’s project.
- When you're finished, tap Save.
Q: Will I be able to create, edit or complete tasks on my watch even if my iPhone is out of range?
A: No, unfortunately not. Currently, our watchOS app requires that the Apple Watch is in range of the iPhone in order to be able to update information and create/complete tasks.