Get tasks out of your head and onto your to-do list fast by dictating them to your Apple Watch.
- Open the Todoist app by tapping the Todoist logo on your Apple Watch face.
- Force touch anywhere inside the app and you’ll see the option to Add Task.
- Once you see the voice recognition waves, say the task details and tap Done.
- On the next screen, you can select the task’s project.
- When you're finished, tap Save.
Will I be able to create, edit or complete tasks on my watch even if my iPhone is out of range?
No, unfortunately not. Currently, our watchOS app requires that the Apple Watch is in range of the iPhone in order to be able to update information and create/complete tasks.