Brighten up and organize your Todoist by color-coding your projects. Here's how:
- Hover over the project you want to change and click on the three dots icon that appears to the right of its name.
- Select Edit project.
- Select the color you want for your project from the Color drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
- Swipe up the bottom app bar to open the menu.
- At the bottom of your project list, tap Manage projects.
- Tap the project you want to change the color of.
- Tap the three dots icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the color name and select the color you want for your project.
- Tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to save the changes.
- Swipe the name of the project you want to change the color of from right to left.
- Tap the pencil icon.
- Tap the color dot/name and select the color of your choice.
If your iOS device is using version iOS 13 or above, you can also change the color of a project through the project's context menu.