Save time by setting your account to automatically accept project invites from collaborators you've accepted invites from in the past, or from members of your Todoist Business team.
Here's how to turn this setting on or off:
- Click your avatar in the top-right corner of Todoist.
- Click Settings.
- Open the Advanced tab.
- Toggle Auto accept invites to either On or Off.
- Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of Todoist.
- Select General.
- Toggle Auto accept invites to either on or off.
- Drag the bottom app bar up your screen. This will open the menu.
- Tap the settings icon.
- Tap General.
- Check or uncheck Auto accept invites to turn it on or off.
If Auto accept invites is set to off, you’ll be asked to manually accept or reject every project invitation.