HourStack is a scheduling app that lets you and your team track time and allocate resources. By integrating HourStack with Todoist, you'll be able to assign time resources to Todoist tasks and track the time you spend on each task.
Setting up the integration
- Create an HourStack account at https://app.hourstack.com/signup.
- To integrate with Todoist, open https://app.hourstack.com/account/integrations.
- Click the Add integration button for Todoist. You'll be asked to grant HourStack authorization to access data from your account. To continue, proceed with authorization.
Using the integration
To allocate time, drag & drop your tasks from the Todoist panel on the right side. You can resize tasks to quickly re-allocate time.
To track time, click on the task for today, then click Start.
You can click the three dots icon at the top bar of the Todoist integration, choose to view all tasks, today, or tasks for the next seven days. Also, you can choose to view tasks from a project, filter, or label view.
I am having issues with this integration. What should I do?
This integration is managed by HourStack. Please contact the HourStack support team for help at Support@HourStack.com.
How can I disable the integration?
- Open the integration tab.
- Click the X icon next to the IFTTT integration.
- Click OK to confirm.