Time Doctor is a time tracking app that lets you keep track of how much time is spent on projects and tasks.
By integrating Time Doctor with Todoist, you'll be able to track how much time is spent on Todoist projects and tasks.
Setting up the integration
- Install Time Doctor on your desktop (macOS, Windows or Linux).
- Open your Dashboard.
- On the top-left, click on your company name to expand the menu.
- Select Your Integrations.
- Click on Todoist.
- Turn on the Todoist integration using the ON/OFF switch.
- Authenticate with your Todoist account credentials.
Using the integration
Click on any Todoist task in the Time Doctor app to start tracking the amount of time users spend working on it.