Rindle helps you organize all of your tasks from various services in a single place. The Rindle integration lets you add Todoist tasks directly to Rindle. Whether it's a task you create or a task assigned to you, they'll automatically be sent to Rindle, where they will be shown in your Rindle Stream.
Once a task is in Rindle, you can create a Rindle task using the Todoist task, which will then contain the link back to Todoist.
Setting up the integration
- Click the Stream icon at the top left of your screen. This will expand and display your Stream.
- At the top right of your stream, click the Settings icon.
- On your Active Drops screen, click the Add a Drop button. This launches the Drop Wizard which will take you step by step through the process.
- Select Todoist.
- Click Authorize and follow the steps to connect the app with your account.
Using the integration
- Select a Drop and configure it. You’ll see a summary of the Drop that you configured.
- Click the Save Drop button. You’ll be taken back to your Active Drops screen. You'll now see the Drop that you just added.
I am having issues with this integration. What should I do?
This integration is managed by Rindle. Please contact the Rindle support team for help.