What is Dispatch?
Dispatch is an email client that works with Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo!, FastMail, QQ.com, GMX.com, Openmailbox.org and any IMAP account.
What does the integration do?
Dispatch allows you to turn your emails into Todoist tasks including the options to set due dates and select priority levels, projects, and labels.
How to connect Todoist with Dispatch?
- Go to Settings and find Actions option.
- Scroll down to find “Todoist” and make sure Todoist is selected.
How to use the integration?
- Go to any of your emails and press the triaging button at the bottom right.
- Select Todoist and log into your Todoist account.
- Create a task the way you want.
- Tap Create at the top right. The email subject line will be the title of the task and the email body will be included in the task note.