The “Add task” Quick Setting tile for Android Nougat is a handy way to quickly add tasks into Todoist.
To add, remove or move the "Add task" Quick Setting tile follow these simple steps:
- Open Quick Settings by dragging your finger from the top of your screen down to the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the pencil icon (or if you’re using a Samsung device, tap the 3 vertical dots icon, then select Button order).
- Tap and drag settings to where you want them.
- To add a setting, drag it up from "Drag to add tiles."
- To remove a setting, drag it down to "Drag here to remove."
Your first several settings tiles become your Quick Settings bar.