Need an invoice for your Todoist Pro purchase? No problem! It's quick and easy to find and download an invoice.
Upgraded via the Todoist website
- Log into your Todoist account on https://todoist.com.
- Click your avatar in the top-right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Open the Subscription tab.
- Under Invoices, find the invoice you need and click View.
If you purchased Pro via the App Store, please follow these instructions to get an invoice.
If you purchased Pro via Google Play, please follow these instructions to get an invoice.
If you purchased Pro via the Microsoft Store, please follow these instructions to get an invoice.
Can I get a VAT refund and a VAT-exempt invoice for my Pro purchase?
Yes. If you’ve purchased Todoist Pro via our website, you can receive a VAT refund and a reverse-charge refund notice. Make sure you’ve added your VAT ID and the associated address to your Todoist Pro billing information, and contact our Support team with your request.
Can I automatically get a VAT-exemption for my Todoist Pro purchase?
Unfortunately, you can’t at this time. Sorry! However, automated VAT-exempt payments and invoices are available for Todoist Business users.
Why is the total amount stated on my invoice different from the price of my plan?
In some cases, this can happen when a change was made to your plan or billing cycle between invoices. For example:
- You changed your billing cycle from monthly to yearly, or from yearly to monthly.
- You upgraded from Pro to Business in the middle of a billing cycle. In this case, we've issued credit for the unused Pro time to your Business balance, which will be used to pay for future Business invoices until the balance runs out.
- Our Customer Support team may have given you a discount or added credit to your account.
In all of these cases, we prorated and adjusted the amount due, which explains why there can be a discrepancy between the amount on your invoice and the actual price of your plan.
Why don’t I get my invoices emailed to me?
Unfortunately, we currently don’t have a way to send invoices by email automatically. We hope to add such an option in the future, though.