When you're browsing the web and want to save your current web page to Todoist, use the Todoist extension to do it in just a few clicks.
The Todoist extension is currently available for Google Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, and Safari.
Install the Todoist extension in your browser here.
If you're using the Todoist extension with Firefox or Google Chrome, you will have a few more features available than the ones listed in this article. Please check out one of the below articles for a full overview:
How to use the extension
View your Todoist task list
To get a quick look at Todoist from your browser, click the Todoist icon in your extensions bar in the top right. A compact view of Todoist will appear:
The compact view is a great way to save time: You can access any of Todoist’s features without having to leave your current web page.
Add a website as a task by right clicking
- Go to the website you’d like to add as a task.
- Right click anywhere on the page and select Add to Todoist.
- You can also select any text on the page, then right click on it and select Add to Todoist. The selected text will then be used as the name for the newly created task.
Add a website as a task using Quick Add
You can also add the website as a task by using quick add:
- Click the Todoist icon in your extensions bar in the top right.
- Click + icon at the top bar to open Quick Add.
- Click Add website as task at the bottom to add the page and URL as the task name.
- Click Add task to save the task.