Choose the way you receive different types of notifications from Todoist on your Android device. You can choose between a sound, a vibration, or neither when you get a reminder. Here’s how you can customize your notification channels:
Notification channels are only supported on Android Oreo 8.0 and above
- Tap the more icon in the top left.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Go to primary settings to go to your Android notification channels page.
- Here you can choose the way you’d like to receive four different types of notifications:
- Daily review is your daily summary of your tasks due today, as well as any tasks that are overdue.
- File upload is a notification that appears while a file is uploading to a comment. It disappears after the file is successfully uploaded.
- Sharing is all the notifications from shared projects, like comments, task assignments and more.
- Reminders are all the notifications you get from Todoist reminders.
- Simply tap any notification type to set whether you’ll receive sound, vibration, a visual display or several other options. For more detail on the various notification options, read the "How we can set things up" section of this article at Androidcentral.com.