If you’re having a problem with Todoist and logging out and in again isn't solving the issue, you can try clearing your browser cookies. Here's how you can clear your Todoist cookies on various browsers:
- Open Chrome Settings.
- Click Privacy and security in the left-hand menu.
- Click Site Settings.
- Click Cookies and site data.
- Click All cookies and site data.
- Search for Todoist and delete all Todoist-related entries.
- Reload Chrome and log into Todoist.
- Click the three horizontal lines icon in the top-right corner of your Firefox browser.
- Select Preferences from the dropdown menu.
- Click Privacy & Security in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to Cookies and Site Data and click Manage Data…
- Search for "Todoist" and select Remove All Shown.
- Click Save Changes and confirm in the pop-up window by clicking Remove.
- Reload Firefox and log into Todoist.
- Open a Safari browser window and click Safari in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Click Preferences.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Click Manage Website Data...
- Search for all Todoist-related entries and click Remove.
- Reload Safari and then log out and back into Todoist.
- Open Internet Explorer and click the gear icon.
- Point to Safety and select Delete browsing history.
- Select the Cookies and website data checkbox.
- Click Delete.
- Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings.
- Select Privacy and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select Cookies and other site data checkbox.
- Select Clear now.
- Click the three horizontal lines icon in the top-right corner of your Opera browser.
- Scroll down until you find the Privacy & Security section.
- Click Clear to the right of Browsing data.
- Once you have selected the time range you want to delete data for, click Clear data.