If you’re having a problem with Todoist and logging out and logging in doesn’t solve it, you can try clearing your browser cookies.
Here's how you can clear your Todoist cookies on various browsers:
- Open Chrome Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and security section, click the Content Settings button.
- Click on Cookies.
- Under All cookies and site data, search for “Todoist”, and delete all Todoist-related entries.
- Reload Chrome and log into Todoist.
- Open the Firefox Options menu.
- On the left, select Privacy & Security.
- Next, click on the Manage Data… button.
- Search for "Todoist" and select Remove All Shown.
- Click Save Changes and confirm in the pop-up window by clicking Remove.
- Reload Firefox and log into Todoist.
- Open Safari Settings.
- Click Preferences, then click Privacy.
- Under “Cookies and website data”, select Manage Website Data...
- Search for all Todoist-related entries and click Remove.
- Reload Safari and then log out and log in to Todoist.
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button.
- Go to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Select the Cookies and website data check box, and then select Delete.
- Open Microsoft Edge Settings.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select the Cookies and saved website data check box and select Clear.