If you have a team of 50 or more, you can pay for Todoist Business by purchase order. Learn how to make it happen below:
In order to be eligible for payment via purchase order, your team must meet the following criteria:
- Your team has at least 50 users.
- Your team is on the annual payment plan of Todoist Business.
Placing a purchase order
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Todoist Business and select the annual payment plan.
- Contact our Support team with a request to pay by purchase order and include the following information:
- The email address associated with the Todoist Business account
- Your billing address
- Number of licenses you would like to purchase
- Currency you prefer to pay in
- Payment type: bank transfer or PayPal
- Within 3 business days, you’ll receive an invoice from us with further payment instructions.
- Once you receive the payment instructions and the invoice, please make sure your payment is made within 7 business days.
- After the payment has been completed, we’ll add the credit for the licenses to your Business account.
Q: If I pay by purchase order, what are my payment options?
A: You can pay via bank transfer or PayPal.
Q: I have less than 50 users and don’t expect my team will expand. Can I still pay by purchase order?
A: At this time we require a minimum of 50 licenses to be purchased to set up purchase order payments.
Q: It turns out I bought too many licenses. What will happen to the unused licenses?
A: Any unused licenses will roll over and can be used in the next billing cycle.
Q: I already have a Todoist Business subscription, but I pay on a monthly basis. Can you change this for us?
A: During your free trial and after your first payment, we can still switch your subscription to a yearly payment. Just contact our Support team with a request to change your Business subscription from monthly to yearly.
If you’ve made two or more payments, this is no longer possible. To change to the yearly plan, please follow these steps:
- Cancel your Business subscription.
- Contact our Support team with a request to reset your trial, allowing you to send in a request to pay by purchase order.
- Once we’ve reset your trial, sign up for Todoist Business again, selecting the annual payment plan.
- Follow the steps above to place a purchase order.
Q: I’m currently a paying Premium user and I want to switch to purchase order payments when my account renews. What do I have to do?
A: Simply sign up for a Todoist Business account, add your team members to your Business account, and follow the steps above.
Q: Is there an option to be invoiced more frequently than annually?
A: No. At this time, we can only process purchase order agreements on an annual basis.
Q: I submitted a request more than 5 days ago but haven’t heard anything back. What should I do?
A: We’re committed to replying to these requests within 3 days. If you haven’t received any correspondence about your request, please check your Spam and/or Promotions folder. If there’s nothing there, please contact our Support team for an update.