Mailbutler is a productivity extension for Apple Mail and Gmail that helps you manage your emails as Todoist tasks. Mailbutler lets you turn your emails into Todoist tasks without leaving your inbox. The tasks will be synced to your selected Todoist project. You can then go to the email by clicking on the link in the task name or mark the task as complete when you're done with it.
How to connect Todoist with Mailbutler
- Install Mailbutler for Apple Mail or Gmail.
- In the top right of your Mailbutler Dashboard, click on your name, and select Integrations.
- Click on Todoist.
- Click Agree to grant Mailbutler permission to access to your Todoist data.
- (Optional) You can change the default Todoist project to sync with. To do this, click on the gear icon, select your project from the drop-down menu, and click Update.
How to use the integration
- Open the email you would like to add as a task.
- Click on Add task above the email.
- Type the task name.
- (Optional) Select a due date by clicking on the calendar icon.
- The task will be synced to your Todoist project automatically.