Personalize the look of your Todoist app icon:
- Swipe up the bottom app bar to open the menu.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner to open Settings.
- Select App Icon.
- Tap the icon you’d like to use.
On some older Android versions as well as some custom launchers, there is a possibility that setting a custom icon can remove it from the launcher screen, but it will be still available in the app drawer (the list of installed apps).
- Tap the gear icon on the top-right.
- In Settings, select App Icon.
- Select the app icon you’d like to use.
- Tap OK to confirm.
It's not currently possible to change your Todoist app icon in the Windows 10/11 or web apps. Sorry about that!
There is no in-app way to change the Todoist app icon in your macOS app. However, the below method can be used as a workaround:
- Quit Todoist.
- Open this folder and download the icon image you want to use.
- Go to your macOS Applications folder.
- Find Todoist and right-click on it.
- Select Get info. This will open a pop-up window called Todoist info.
- Find the icon image you downloaded in step 2. Drag-and-drop it on top of the current Todoist icon at the top of your Todoist info pop-up.
Why has my app icon changed back to the default one?
If you log out, the app will switch to the default icon (red). You can select a custom icon again at any time. If you at some point need to clear the app data, the custom icon won’t be affected by that.