If your Pro or Business subscription ends, either because it expires or because you decide to cancel it, some features will no longer be available.
Here's what you can expect when your subscription ends:
- You'll keep your existing custom filters, but you won’t be able to create new ones.
- You'll be able to view the activity log for the past 7 days.
- Backups will no longer be generated automatically, and you won’t be able to create new ones. You will still have access to up to 21 backups that were created before cancelling.
- You'll keep all your existing projects and tasks. However, you won't be able to add new projects or tasks if this exceeds the limits of the Free plan.
- You'll have access to all uploads, however, you won't be able to attach files that are over 5 MB.
Will I receive previously created reminders when I resubscribe?
No, you will lose previously created reminders when you downgrade to the free plan. In order to receive reminders for your tasks again, you’d have to recreate them.
Can I view all of my account’s activity again when I resubscribe?
Yes, all data in your account’s activity log becomes available again as soon as you resubscribe.
Can I still import any of the automatically created backups when I’m on the free plan?
No, you will need to sign up for a subscription again in order to restore a backup.