If you move to a different country, you may want to update your Todoist subscription to use the new currency. Here’s how:
- First, cancel your active Premium subscription. This will prevent your subscription from auto-renewing.
- Next, go to https://todoist.com/pricing.
- Where it says Change currency, click the grey box.
- Select the currency you want to use from the drop-down menu.
- Go to todoist.com/premium/upgrade and confirm that the currency shown matches the one you selected.
- Enter your payment details and click Start Todoist Premium.
Once it’s time for your subscription to renew, you will automatically be charged in the selected currency.
- First, cancel your active Business subscription.
- Next, contact the support team to reset your Business trial.
- Once the reset has been confirmed, go to https://todoist.com/business/freeTrial and enter your team name.
- Click Change currency and select the currency you want to use in the pop-up.
- Enter your payment details and click Start Free Trial.
- If you had an active subscription or any money in your Business account balance, please contact the support team to have this restored.
When the trial period ends, you will automatically be charged in the selected currency.
Q: I have a Todoist Premium subscription via one of the app stores. How can I change my billing currency?
Q: Is there a way to switch billing currencies without canceling my active subscription?
A: No, not at this moment.