Since beta versions are shipped out regularly, you may experience an occasional delay with beta changelog updates. We appreciate your patience.
An All-New Todoist for Windows 10 - December 7, 2020
- Read more about it on our Help Center. A new, more consistent version of Todoist for Windows 10 has arrived on beta. This version of Todoist is designed to match the functionality of the web app and other platforms, which means a more intuitive user experience across platforms and faster updates and bug fixes. You’ll notice a few Windows 10 tweaks, like a native badge that shows you your tasks due today in the task bar, a color-coordinated top bar designed for Windows 10, and native notifications.
Version 2.1.1014.0: Todoist Foundations beta (2019/10/14)
- ⚙ We heard you loud and clear: You can once again create non-completable tasks by adding a * in front of the task name or a : after the task name. They'll work fine alongside the new Sections and are handy for creating headers.
Version 2.1.1007.0: Todoist Foundations beta (2019/10/08)
- 📧 Remember to let us know what you think of the Todoist Beta by contacting us at https://get.todoist.help/hc/requests/new. Thanks!
Version 2.1.923.0: Todoist Foundations beta (2019/09/24)
- 🎉 Announcing the Todoist Foundations beta: A comprehensive update with faster, more intuitive, more reliable ways to get things done. Check out what’s new below. 👇
- ⭐ You can now divide your project into Sections. Add a Section by clicking on the section icon at the top right of any project, then add tasks by dragging them into the section. Try using Sections to arrange your projects by stage (Research, Planning, Launch) or by timeline (Week 1, Week 2, Week 3).
- ⭐ Manage every detail about a task – due date, assignee, labels, sub-tasks, comments, and more – in one place with new Task View. Simply hover over a task and click the information icon.
- ⭐ It’s now easier to manage your sub-tasks right from Task View. Simply click the Sub-tasks tab and you can add, view and complete sub-tasks in context.
- ⭐ Your Labels list will now be divided into “Personal” and “Shared” labels. Whenever someone adds a label to a task in a shared project, you’ll see it in your Shared labels; All the labels you create yourself go into your Personal labels. For those of you who collaborate in Todoist, this change should keep your label list much more organized and manageable.
- ⭐ Enjoy a more coordinated look across the app with colorful, redesigned icons on every platform.
- ⚙ You’ll notice a more reliable, more responsive Todoist across the board thanks to a handful of user interface and under-the-hood updates and bug fixes. These also lay the foundation for powerful new features around the corner. 🚀