Make is an automation tool available on web, iOS and Android.
With Make you can link Todoist with hundreds of apps like Dropbox, GitHub, Telegram, Zendesk and Twitter. You can set up “scenarios” to automatically create a Todoist task from Telegram messages, add new Zendesk tickets as Todoist tasks, and much more!
Setting up the integration
- Log in at https://www.make.com/.
- At the top right, click on Create a new Scenario.
- Search for Todoist and select it.
- At the top right, click Continue.
- Click on the question mark circle.
- Next, click on the Todoist icon.
- Select any of the available options.
- In the connection window, click Add.
- Type the name of the connection and click Continue.
- In the pop-up window, click Agree.
- Continue filling out the details for the connection and click OK.
- At the bottom left, click Run once to save the connection.
Using the integration
There are a plethora of ways to use this integration, to make sure you always have the most up-to-date information, please visit Make's page for Todoist.
How can I remove the integration?
If you no longer want to use Todoist with Make, here's how to remove the integration:
- Log in at https://www.make.com/
- In the sidebar to the left, select Connections.
- To the right of Todoist, click Delete.
- Verify the deletion by clicking the button again.
- If you have any active connections, you’ll be asked to verify again in a pop-up window. Click Yes to confirm.
I am having issues with this integration. What should I do?
This integration is managed by Make. Please contact the Make support team for help.