With Make you can link Todoist with hundreds of apps like Dropbox, GitHub, Telegram, Zendesk and Twitter. You can set up “scenarios” to automatically create a Todoist task from Telegram messages, add new Zendesk tickets as Todoist tasks, and much more!
Setting up the integration
- Log in at https://www.make.com/.
- At the top right, click on Create a new Scenario.
- Search for Todoist and select it.
- At the top right, click Continue.
- Click on the question mark circle.
- Next, click on the Todoist icon.
- Select any of the available options.
- In the connection window, click Add.
- Type the name of the connection and click Continue.
- In the pop-up window, click Agree.
- Continue filling out the details for the connection and click OK.
- At the bottom left, click Run once to save the connection.
Using the integration
There are a plethora of ways to use this integration, to make sure you always have the most up-to-date information, please visit Make's page for Todoist.
How can I remove the integration?
If you no longer want to use Todoist with Make, here's how to remove the integration:
- Log in at https://www.make.com/
- In the sidebar to the left, select Connections.
- To the right of Todoist, click Delete.
- Verify the deletion by clicking the button again.
- If you have any active connections, you’ll be asked to verify again in a pop-up window. Click Yes to confirm.
I am having issues with this integration. What should I do?
This integration is managed by Make. Please contact the Make support team for help.