Klipfolio is a web app which is used to build real-time business dashboards. Import your Todoist data to Klipfolio to get visibility into your most important data and metrics.
Setting up the integration
First, get your Todoist API token on https://todoist.com:
- Click your avatar in the top-right corner of Todoist.
- Select Integrations.
- Copy the API token shown at the bottom of the page.
Next, set up the connection on https://www.klipfolio.com/:
- In the left sidebar of your Klipfolio Dashboard, next to Data Sources, click the + symbol.
- To the right, under additional options, click on REST/URL.
- In the Query URL field, add the following address: https://api.todoist.com/rest/v1/tasks?token=
- Paste the Todoist API token after “token=”.
- Set "Data Format" to JSON.
- Set "Encoding" to UTF-8.
- Set "Method" to GET.
- Click on Get Data.
- Click Continue.
- (Optional) Update the name, add a description, and select any of the available options.
- Click Save.
Using the integration
There are a plethora of ways to use this integration, to make sure you always have the most up-to-date information, please visit Klipfolio’s Help Center.
How can I remove the integration?
If you no longer want to use Todoist with Klipfolio, here's how to remove the integration:
- Log in at https://www.klipfolio.com/
- In the left sidebar of your Klipfolio Dashboard, select Data Sources.
- Click the checkbox to the left of Todoist.
- At the top, click Delete.