Automate.io is a workflow automation tool for the web. It lets you connect the web apps you use every day, pass data through them, and automate repetitive tasks without having to code or relying on developers.
With Automate.io, you can link Todoist with hundreds of apps like Mailchimp, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho Mail, and Office 365.
Setting up the integration
- Log in at https://automate.io.
- At the top, click on Apps.
- At the top right, click the + symbol.
- Select Todoist.
- Click Authorize.
- Click Agree.
Using the integration
There are a plethora of ways to use this integration, to make sure you always have the most up-to-date information, please visit Automate.io’s page for Todoist.
Q: How can I remove the integration?
A: If you no longer want to use Todoist with Automate.io, here’s how to remove the integration:
- Log in at https://todoist.com.
- At the top right, click the gear icon.
- Select the Integrations tab.
- To the right of Automate.io, click on the X.
- Click OK to confirm.