Beeminder is an app that tracks your progress towards goals on Android and iOS.
With this integration, you can track Todoist tasks in Beeminder and ensure you’re meeting your goals.
Setting up the integration
- Log in on Beeminder.
- On the Beeminder homepage, click on Todoist.
- Click on the Connect to Todoist button.
- In the new window that opens, click on Agree to grant Beeminder permission to access your Todoist data.
- Next, define your pledge by selecting how many tasks you want to complete per day, week, month or year.
- (Optional) Select whether you only want this goal to apply to tasks in a specific project or with a specific label.
- Click on Next.
- Enter a name for your goal.
- (Optional) Add a description.
- Click on Continue.
- Pledge your money (Beeminder will charge you if you don’t meet your goals).
- Click on Add Credit card.
- In the window that opens, enter your card details and click on Add Card.
Using the integration
To get a full and up-to-date overview of all the ways you can use Beeminder with Todoist, please visit Beeminder’s page for Todoist.
How can I remove the integration?
If you no longer wish to use Todoist with Beeminder, here's how to remove the integration:
- Open Beeminder.
- Click on your name or on the bee icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on the name of the goal that you want to remove.
- Click on the Stop/Pause tab.
- Select a reason for deleting your goal and click on Delete Now.
I am having issues with this integration. What should I do?
This integration is managed by Beeminder. Please contact the Beeminder support team for help at email@example.com.