TrackingTime is a Chrome extension that lets you track your own productivity, as well as the productivity of your team. By integrating TrackingTime with Todoist you’ll be able to estimate how much time you and your team spend on tasks.
Setting up the integration
- Install the TrackingTime extension for Chrome.
- In Chrome, click the TrackingTime icon in the top-right corner.
- Click Integrations.
- Use the search bar to search for Todoist and click on the Todoist icon.
- Click Install.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Click Add extension.
- In the Domains list, find and check the checkbox next to Todoist.
Using the TrackingTime integration
To get a full and up-to-date overview of all the ways you can use TrackingTime with Todoist, please visit TrackingTime's page for Todoist.
Q: How can I remove the integration?
A: If you no longer want to use Todoist with TrackingTime, here's how to remove the integration:
- In Chrome, click the TrackingTime icon in the top right corner. A small window will pop up.
- Click the three dots icon in the bottom corner of the pop-up window.
- Click Settings.
- In the Domains list, find and uncheck the checkbox next to Todoist.