TrackingTime is a Chrome extension that lets you track your own productivity, as well as the productivity of your team. By integrating TrackingTime with Todoist you’ll be able to estimate how much time you and your team spend on tasks.
Setting up the integration
- Log in to your TrackingTime account.
- Install Chrome extension for TrackingTime.
- In Chrome, click the TrackingTime icon in the top-right corner.
- Click Allow domains.
- In the list of the productivity tools, find and check the checkbox next to Todoist.
Using the TrackingTime integration
To get a full and up-to-date overview of all the ways you can use TrackingTime with Todoist, please visit TrackingTime's page for Todoist.
How can I remove the integration?
If you no longer want to use Todoist with TrackingTime, here's how to remove the integration:
- In Chrome, click the TrackingTime icon in the top right corner. A small window will pop up.
- Click the gear icon in the bottom-right corner of the pop-up window.
- In the list of the productivity tools, find and uncheck the checkbox next to Todoist.
I am having issues with this integration. What should I do?
This integration is managed by TrackingTime. Please contact the TrackingTime support team for help.