SaneBox is an email management tool that helps you organize your inbox by prioritizing incoming emails. By integrating SaneBox with Todoist, you’ll be able to train SaneBox to determine which emails should be turned into Todoist tasks.
Setting up the integration
- Open Todoist in a browser and go to the project you wish to use for the integration with SaneBox.
- Click the three dots icon in the top-right corner of the project.
- Click Email tasks to this project.
- Click Copy to clipboard and paste the text into a document.
- Delete all text before “add.task” as well as all text after and including the @ symbol. For example: Emails <firstname.lastname@example.org> should be shortened to add.task.18288371.2200160675.0f6b5tb3a1681efa.
- Open SaneBox.
- Click Menu in the top-left corner.
- Under Settings, select Folders.
- Scroll down to DIY Custom Folder and click Create.
- Enter a name for your folder (for example “Todoist”) and make sure you’ve selected Yes to the question Setup automatic forwarding?
- Click Continue…
- Open the drop-down menu under Domain or service and select Todoist.
- Copy the text from step 5 and paste it into the Email address box.
- Click Start forwarding.
Using the SaneBox integration
To get a full overview of all the ways you can use SaneBox with Todoist, please visit SaneBox's page for Todoist.
How can I remove the integration?
If you no longer want to use Todoist with SaneBox, here's how to remove the integration:
- Log into your SaneBox account.
- Click Settings in the left-hand menu.
- Click Folders.
- Find the folder you have set up for the integration with Todoist and click the toggle button next to the folder.
- A pop-up window should appear. Enter the name of the folder you are removing in the text field in the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Click Remove.