Unfortunately, there’s currently no official import tool that lets you transfer your data from Trello into a Todoist account.
In the meantime, if you’re interested in using Todoist in a similar way to how you might be using Trello, we recommend that you check out our Board view feature.
Alternatively, if you’re simply looking to use Trello and Todoist in conjunction with each other, you can do so by using a 3rd party integration. We recommend that you use one of the integrations below to set up a connection between Trello and Todoist:
- Connect IFTTT with Todoist
- Connect Integromat with Todoist
- Connect Pleexy with Todoist
- Connect Power Automate with Todoist
- Connect TaskClone with Todoist
- Connect Zapier with Todoist
Once you've set up an integration between Todoist and one of the apps above, you can begin using Trello with Todoist.