Trello Power-Ups allow you to add additional features to the integrations you use with Trello. By adding a Power-Up for your integration between Todoist and Trello, you’ll be able to easily create Todoist tasks from your Trello cards with a single click.
Setting up the Power-Up
- Go to Trello’s site for the Power-Ups.
- Click Add Power-Up.
- Select the board for which you want to enable the Power-Up in the dropdown menu.
- Click Add.
- The Power-Up is now enabled! Click Go to board to start adding tasks.
Using the Power-Up
After adding the Power-Up to your Trello board, you’ll find an Add to Todoist button on each of your cards that will send a task straight to your Todoist Inbox.
- Open a card on your Trello board.
- Click Add to Todoist on the right-hand side of the card.
- If this is your first time using the Power-Up, you'll be asked to sign in to Todoist and allow access.
- A task will be added straight to your Todoist Inbox, with the name of the card as the task name.
How can I remove the Power-Ups integration?
If you no longer want to use the Power-Up, here's how to remove it from your board:
- Open your Trello board.
- Click the Todoist icon in the board menu. This will open the Power-Up menu.
- Click Disable. The Power-Up will now be removed from the board and will no longer appear on your cards.