Trello Power-Ups allow you to add additional features to the integrations you use with Trello. By adding a Power-Up for your integration between Todoist and Trello, you’ll be able to easily create Todoist tasks from your Trello cards with a single click.
Set up the Power-Up
- Go to Trello’s site for the Power-Ups.
- Click Add Power-Up.
- Select the board for which you want to enable the Power-Up in the dropdown menu.
- Click Add.
- The Power-Up is now enabled! Click Go to board to start adding tasks.
Use the Power-Up
After adding the Todoist Power-Up to your Trello board, you’ll find an Add to Todoist button on each of your cards. This will send a task straight to your Todoist Inbox.
- Open a card on your Trello board.
- Click Add to Todoist on the right-hand side of the card.
If this is your first time using the Power-Up, you'll be asked to sign in to Todoist and allow access.
The Power-Up will add a task straight to your Todoist Inbox with the name of the card as the task name. Any other card details, like the due date or label, aren't included in the task. You'll need to add these manually to the task in Todoist.
Remove the Power-Up
If you no longer want to use the Power-Up, here's how to remove it from your board:
- Open your Trello board.
- Click the Todoist icon in the board menu. This will open the Power-Up menu.
- Click Disable. The Power-Up will now be removed from the board and will no longer appear on your cards.
Create more workflows
If you want to create more workflows between Trello and Todoist, use one of these third-party integrations: