Jira is a software development tool that helps teams stay on top of their projects by letting them create issues, plan sprints, and track progress.
By integrating Todoist with Jira, you and your team will be able to create Todoist tasks from Jira issues with a single click.
Setting up the integration
- Go to the Todoist integration’s listing in the Atlassian marketplace.
- Select Get it now.
- Choose a site to install the app, and press Install app.
- Once the integration is done installing, you’ll see an Add to Todoist option in the menu for each issue in Jira.
Using the integration
- Open a Jira issue.
- Click the three dots icon in the top-right corner. This will bring up a menu.
- Select Add to Todoist.
- If this is your first time using the integration, you’ll now be asked to sign in to Todoist and allow access.
- Click Add task. A task will be added straight to your Todoist Inbox, with the title of the issue as the task name.
- (Optional) Click View task in order to open the task in Todoist.
How can I remove the integration?
If you no longer wish to use Todoist with Jira, here's how to remove the integration:
- In Jira, click Apps in the top bar menu.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click Manage your apps.
- Click Todoist.
- Click Uninstall.
- A pop-up will appear, asking you to confirm that you wish to uninstall the app. Select Uninstall app.