Sunsama is a daily planner that organizes everything you need to do in one place. It lets you view your to-dos, calendars, emails, and tasks in a single calm and focused view.
With this integration, you can pick the most important Todoist tasks and drag them to the day you want to work on them, set reasonable goals for what you want to accomplish, and when you finish a task, you can check it off directly in Sunsama.
Setting up the integration
- Open Sunsama.
- Select Todoist in the right panel.
- Click Add Todoist.
- Authorize Todoist.
- That’s it! You can now start using the integration.
Using the integration
- In Sunsama, change the view (i.e. Today, Inbox, etc) by clicking the drop-down arrow.
- Drag the tasks that you want to work on into the Sunsama Task view or Calendar view.
- When you are done with a task, simply click the check circle to complete it.
- Completions of tasks are synced back to Todoist.
How can I remove the integration?
If you no longer want to use Todoist with Sunsama, here's how to remove the integration:
- Open Sunsama and click Sunsama in the top-left corner.
- Select Workspace Settings.
- Search for Todoist.
- Click Remove.
I am having issues with this integration. What should I do?
This integration is managed by Sunsama. Please contact the Sunsama support team for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.