If you like to make notes, you may occasionally wish to link to one of your Todoist tasks within a note.
The good news is, if you have Todoist installed on an iPad, you can add links to your Todoist tasks in your Quick Note notes!
- Open Todoist on your iPad and go to the project that has the task you want to add to a Quick Note.
- Swipe diagonally upwards from the bottom-right corner of your screen to open Quick Note.
- Add whatever text you would like to have in your note.
- You should still be able to see Todoist in the background of your screen. Tap the task you want to add to your note.
- Select Add link. A link to your task should now have been added to your note!
Is this feature available on macOS?
Unfortunately, it's not currently supported on macOS.