In Todoist you can customize the bottom app bar, which means you can set up the app in a way that’s most convenient to you and your workflow.
You can change the following:
- The location of the Dynamic Add Button. You can place it in the center of your screen, or in the left or right corner.
- The order of the Menu, Search, and Notification buttons.
How to customize the bottom app bar
- Drag the bottom app bar up your screen. This will open the menu.
- Tap the settings icon.
- Select Bottom app bar.
- Select the placement of the Dynamic Add Button.
- Reorder the menu, notifications, and search actions by dragging the handle on the right.
- (Optional) Tap Restore defaults if you wish to reset the placement of the buttons.
- Your changes are automatically saved.