If you would like your Todoist desktop app to open automatically on startup, you can change it in your system settings. Here’s how:
- Click the Start button on the taskbar.
- Search for Todoist.
- Right-click the app and select Open file location. This opens the location where the shortcut to the app is saved.
- Copy the Todoist shortcut.
- Press the Windows logo key + R and type shell:startup.
- Select OK. This opens the Startup folder.
- Paste the Todoist shortcut to the app from the file location to the Startup folder.