Zoho is a suite of software that’s designed to help businesses thrive. It has several platforms that can help your organization, one of which is Zoho Mail.
By integrating Zoho Mail with Todoist, you’ll be able to manage and create Todoist projects while in your Zoho Mail Inbox.
Setting up the integration
- Make sure you have both a Todoist account and a Zoho Mail account.
- Install the plugin from https://marketplace.zoho.com/mail/todoist-for-zoho-mail.
- This will enable the Todoist widget inside Zoho Mail.
- Authenticate your Todoist account in order to link your account with Zoho Mail.
- You can now add the tasks from your email.
How to remove the integration
- Log in to your Zoho Mail account.
- Open Settings by clicking the gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Under Integrations, click Extensions.
- Find Todoist.
- Use the toggle to disable the integration.