Zoho is a suite of software that’s designed to help businesses thrive. It has several platforms that can improve your organization's workflows, one of which is Zoho Flow.
By integrating Zoho Flow with Todoist, you’ll be able to set up automated actions between Todoist and other platforms.
Setting up the integration
- Access your Zoho Flow account, or create an account if you do not already have one.
- Create your first flow by clicking Create Flow or the + button.
- Give a name to your flow and write a description.
- Click Create. You can now customize your flow.
- Click Configure next to App.
- Search for and select Todoist.
- Select what action will trigger your flow (such as completing a task or creating a new project), and click Next.
- If this is your first time using Todoist and Zoho Flow together, you’ll be asked to authorize a connection to your Todoist account:
- Click Connect.
- Add a name for your connection (such as My Todoist).
- Choose whether you want the connection to execute All triggers and actions or Only specific triggers and actions.
- Click Authorize in the bottom-right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click Agree.
- You will now see a list of options you can use to customize your trigger. Once you’re happy with your trigger, click Done in the bottom-right corner.
- You will now see a board that has your trigger on it. In the left-hand menu, select an action that you would like to automate and drag-and-drop it onto the board.
- For example, you can scroll down to Todoist, open the dropdown menu list of actions and select Create a project. If you drag this option onto the board, you will have set it up so that whenever your trigger is triggered, a new project will be created in your Todoist.
- You can add several actions to your board, so that once your trigger is activated, several automated actions can happen at once.
How to remove the integration
- Log in to your Zoho Flow account.
- Open Settings in the left-hand menu.
- Select Connections.
- Find your Todoist connection and hover your mouse over it.
- Click the trash can icon in the right-hand side of the screen.
- Confirm you wish to delete the connection by clicking Delete.