Our Support team is always ready to help out, answer questions, and to listen to feedback!
However, we also know that when you're experiencing an issue, it's always easier and quicker (and more satisfying) to fix it yourself. So, if you're experiencing an issue with Todoist, here are some resources you might find helpful.
Check out our Known Issues page
First things first, check out our Known Issues page! If your bug is already known to our team, there’s a good chance it’ll be listed on this page.
The page is updated regularly (you will see the date it was last updated at the top of the page) and we always include the statuses of our currently known bugs. If there are any temporary workarounds you can use while we’re working on a fix, they’ll be listed on this page.
Is this a new or experimental feature?
It may be that you're mistaking a new or experimental feature for a bug.
Try out some troubleshooting steps
Have you tried solving the issue yourself using one of our troubleshooting guides?
- Having trouble with Todoist?
- Having issues with sync?
- Clear your browser cookies
- Why is my password not working?
- Having trouble logging in to the Windows 10 app?
Are you having trouble with an integration?
If you’re experiencing issues with an integration, please check if we have an article for that integration in the integrations section of our help center.
Still need help? Here's the info our Support team will need from you!
Do you still need to contact Support? No problem!
You can click the button below to get taken to our contact form. When contacting our support team, it would be very helpful if you can include the following information:
- What platforms you’re experiencing the issue on (i.e. macOS, Android, a browser, etc). If you’re using Todoist in a browser, please mention which one.
- Troubleshooting steps you’ve already tried.
- If you think it would help our team understand the issue you’re experiencing, please include screenshots and/or a screen recording.